Friday, April 6, 2012

first payment

im going to pay my flx for the first loan payment. 415+30 for stamping. so total 445. and i think im gonna make a bank account oso so i later i just put the money in this account and dont need to que or take number anymore. since i always got my salary at 7 every month. and ussually saturday or sunday. so it's easier to deposit in via a machine. so i think im gonna go to affin bank this monday and make an account and pay. and by the way thx to affin bank for giving me 85% of the car loan. rather than other bank who dont want to give me or give me less 85% of the loan.

the nearest affin bank to me is at persiaran greentown.


but for my personal banking i prefer maybank i think. and i still have my bank islam also. so maybank for personal banking that i can put in and take out money. bank islam to put in as saving for future use. affin to pay my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment