Tuesday, July 3, 2012

2nd service and claim warranty

it's been awhile. i've been busy. but on 25/6/12 i sent my car to my 2nd service and changed my drum brake and front lamp via warranty. the work takes about 5 hour to finish. and i only need to pay for the 2nd service only. about rm180. but i noticed my engine is idling like crazy sometimes. but when check via proton computer. it says nothing. but alot of people complain also the same. so need to wait until the car is called back. after the service i bought a black ice perfume for my car. and proton give me a free torchlight that can be recharge by crancking it. i think thats all for now. oh wait. i've go to proton menglembu only after the proton center at bercham send me to claim my warranty here. so just go here for everything. much easier. hate those kind of motherfucker that ask us to spend money at their place yet send me to other place to claim warranty. since i dont have new update on my car. and fasting season is coming and raya also. need to save alot of money. so see you guys later on my next trip to taiping when raya comes i think. and i havent done any photoshoot for my BAKENEKO(flx) so here a few picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment