Sunday, May 6, 2012

headlamp and door sensor

i've gone to the proton edar to change my door sensor and my headlamp and they say they dont have any stock. da fuq. you guys should always ready a stock since you're one of the biggest proton center in ipoh.
they ask me to wait until the stock arrived and then make an appoinment.

the reason i send it because my headlamp is leaking and got water. and my sensor on the back door of the passenger side is not working so well

here's some picture of the headlamp.





it might not be much. but the car is still under warranty so claim all i can since i buy a product for about rm50k after plus the loan and all. its not cheap.

i still miss my fbs

the sensor i havent taken the picture. maybe later i will take a picture and post in here




No comments:

Post a Comment