Sunday, May 20, 2012

scratch and brake

19/5/12 i've gone to tapah to send my resume to Majlis Daerah. and when i come home i realize that my bumper is a bit scratch. damn. now i need to try to polish. if it's not working i need to do a touch up back.

and at 20/5/12 i realise that my brake have a knocking sound when i press the brake slowly. when i google it. alot of people have the same problem. maybe i should try to ask for the warranty on tuesday. my car is going to the proton center at menglembu this tuesday to change my front lamp and my door sensor. might as well ask for the brake thinggy. but kinda sux. since proton say i have to wait for stock for the headlight. hopefully that the brake problem i dont need to wait and go again some other time. here's a few picture of the scratch






No comments:

Post a Comment